Saturday, December 10, 2011

Run Run Run

Training has officially started 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.  During Thanksgiving weekend I walked with my mother in law up in Holbrook, I was going to try and run but it was way to cold for me. It was a good long hilly walk though I was a little sore the next day so that was good.  before the holiday I ran/walked 2 1/2 miles with my friend Tabitha and we finished it in about 35 minutes which is great. my Goal is to be up to 3 miles by this wee, mind you I have a cold so hopefully that doesn't get in the way. Tabitha and I try to run/walk as often as we can. My training as slacked so much and TOMORROW I have my very first race. The Iron Girl 5k (plus i get a nifty medal). I am so nervous its been so long since a ran a race and yet ran all together. I have a goal of running 30 races before I turn 30, which let me remind you is in 2 years. I am excited to see if I can achieve my goal and I feel by blogging about it will hold me accountable more and get my lazy butt off the couch and training and accomplish my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment