Thursday, November 17, 2011

Training

Training started this week bright and early at 5am. I meet up with my friend Tabitha and we only ran 1/4 mile and we were tired. Its been about 1 1/2 yrs since I ran, but during that time I was pregnant and recovering from gallbladder surgery. Later that night I ran a mile, a full mile without stopping, I ran it 14 mins 58 secs. pretty high for me, I use to be a 12 min mile, but I will get there soon. Then I wasn't feeling good and slacked on running and haven't ran this week since. I am a slacker, thats no way to train.

Well starting this Monday my training schedule will be: Monday Wednesday Friday run at 5am and Tuesday and Thursday hit the gym at 5am for strengthening and core building. NO longer will I be taking the elevator to the 3rd floor at work, I will be taking the stairs from now on and walking on my breaks, no more sitting on my butt.

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment